Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Love those dresses!

So, when Emily was young I wasn't so into the dressy/girly look. I don't really know why. She did wear her fair share of cute dresses and clothes with flowers, but most likely when we went out on the town she was wearing a Gap red pull-over with navy blue lettering. Many people thought she was a boy especially because of her lack of hair. One day I even got so tired of it that when a woman behind me in line struck up a conversation about her and asked, "What's his name?" I responded with a boy name...can't even remember what I said now. Well, I have to say that having Lilly after 2 boys, I am in love with dresses. Here is Lilly sporting a new one she got from Santa...

And since I was such a bad blogger in December, here are pics of the kids with a few of their favorite presents. Lilly loves her new grocery cart and play food.

Dillon loves jumping away on his trampoline. (I love his hair when he bounces.)

Cameron loves playing Glow in the Dark Air hockey with Daddy-O.

And "Wii" all love the Wii! We were trying to avoid the whole gaming system thing, but with children getting older, their Christmas lists change drastically from toys to big ticket items. You know...cell phones, lap tops, what??? I never asked for things this expensive, did I? Well, we are completely pleased with the purchase of the Wii. It is fun for the whole family. We often have bowling games after dinner. And so far, incessant asking to play the Wii (my main concern) hasn't happened.

No comments: