Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lilly's New Ride

With Dillon learning how to ride a bike without training wheels and Emily and Cameron already off, Joe and I discovered we cannot keep up with the kids anymore when we take a walk. We got some unwanted free bikes for us through someone in the ward a few months ago. Then, we started to look for something for Lilly. I found a great thing for her, and thanks to her birthday and Nana and G-daddy, here it is.....

She loves it!!! It's called the Kangaroo Wee Ride. I love that she's in front of us when we ride. It feels safe to me especially since she's a monkey and always climbing in and out of things. We can keep an eye on her.
They're about to finish a park right down the street with lots of bike trails. We're ready now!

4 comments:

pat pegram said...

You look so cute Lilly and you look like you are loving have someone else ride you around.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, that is too cute. I like that even better than the bike trailer we use. I also liked seeing the beach pictures from your previous post. It is fun to see the resemblance between Joe and his brothers.

Lora Gooch said...

Wish I could ride on that with Scott pulling me.!

acte gratuit said...

Fun having a peek at your blog again! So happy to hear Cameron has finished speech therapy successfully! What a cutie pie!!!