Friday, September 4, 2009

Updates

A quick update so I don't let the blog slip away into oblivion...

I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant now. I can't wear any regular pants although no strangers have asked me if I'm pregnant yet. :) My nausea in the evening has vanished (thank goodness!), but I am still soooooo tired. Everyone keeps saying, well you do have 4 kids, but I think it's really just different this time with this pregnancy. So, for now, I lay down every afternoon and am ready for bed just after the kids go to sleep at 8. Rest is good, right???

The garage door opener was found and a new cell phone was bought. Guess we'll be eating with chopsticks eventually! :)

I'm looking forward to a great little day trip with my mom tomorrow. More on that to come!

1 comment:

pat pegram said...

G-Daddy asked Lilly if she put the phone in the garbage and she just cocked that sweet little head and said, " Yeay !" and smiled. LOL