Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What's missing?

Current tally of things missing at our house:

1 cell phone
1 garage door opener
6 salad forks
other things to be discovered

Where did these things go?! I know the culprit. I just have no idea where she might have put them. I'm thinking the trash. She's very good about putting dishes in the sink and things in the trash, but every once in a while I've been finding a plastic bowl in the trash instead of the sink. Uh oh. It doesn't help that she's too smart for the childproof lock I've put on the cabinet where the trash is.

Good think you're cute!

3 comments:

HanksFam said...

I understand completely. And she sure IS cute.

Quincy Sorensen said...

OH, she is a cutie! (and at least you have a good excuse . . . )

Lora Gooch said...

She couldn't of done it...I mean just look at that face? It screams...Dillon did it mommy!