Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Coming Soon...

We're happy to announce that a new Benoit will be arriving around March 15th!!!


We're very excited. Emily and Cameron, being older now, are thrilled beyond words. They keep asking me questions like, "Is it a boy or girl?" (We'll be waiting to find out as we have done with all our kids.) "What are we going to name it?" "Will I be in 2nd or 3rd grade when it comes?" "Can I tell so-and-so?" Dillon and Lilly don't really have a clue but will eventually. A few days after we told the kids Cameron was saying his prayer at night and after asking for a few things for the new baby he said, "And I love the baby even though it's just in mommy's tummy right now." It was a sweet moment.


Well, forgive my horrible picture. We don't have a scanner, so I took a picture of a picture. But it will have to do. There's our little baby. It was moving around lots for my peek at it. Hopefully you can make out the head, body, and little legs that are visible.


I've been feeling yucky and tired and am hoping for the next phase of pregnancy to take over soon. But the end result is worth it. There are about a bazillion of my friends at church all due within about a month of me...kind of crazy! This baby will have lots of friends!

7 comments:

HanksFam said...

Laura, congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

Quincy Sorensen said...

That's FANTASTIC news! Lilly will be at such a great age to enjoy a little sibling, and it's fun to hear how excited your other kids are. Hope you feel better soon . . . so happy for your family!

Lisa said...

Yay, congratulations to you and your family!!! I think early spring is the best time of year to have a baby. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

That's so great! Number 5 right? I thought were the only crazy ones to break the 4 barrier. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Lora Gooch said...

Congrats Laura. They just keep on coming :)

April said...

Congratulations! We are expecting baby number five too! I bet Emily is going to be such a mother to this one. Court is so responsible compared to younger years that I start to wonder how I got on with out him doing all that he does. I have heard that once you hit four everyo one after that doesn't even cause a wave to teh swing of things. Good luck!

Betsy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!