Wednesday, October 21, 2009

State Fair Fun

We went on our 2nd annual trip to the NC State Fair yesterday. On the way home I asked the kids what their favorite part was. They said, "Everything!"
Cameron and Emily get ready to fly.
Mommy, Lilly, and Dillon on a ride. I was really surprised how much Lilly loved the rides. No fear!
Dillon, Cameron, Joe, and Lilly going down the slide.
A family favorite...watching the BMX Bike show! These guys were amazing!
Watching in the stands...

Joe, Emily, and Cameron up in the top row of Pharaoh's Fury. It went very high. (Cameron was scared.)

Emily poses with the amazing plants. She is growing up too fast.

My favorite: the yummy food! We had corn dogs, a steak sandwich, a bloomin' onion, cotton candy, and candy apples.

Can't wait for next year. I love that the kids are out of school during all these fun fall activities!

1 comment:

pat pegram said...

Cameron, I rode that ride with your mom at Ghost Town one time and I was scared too!