Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dillon's Star Wars Birthday Party...a little late!

Dillon turned 5 earlier in January and we had a fun Star Wars birthday party. His birthday comes at a strange time. We've just cleaned up from Christmas and my motivation to plan anything is low. However, then I realize I just have to get to work. He's been wanting a Star Wars party for a while. Thanks to the wonderful ideas on the Internet, he had quite a fun themed party. Happy #5 Dillon!!! Coloring our Star Wars favorites

Darth Vader cupcakes with a surprise inside
Star Wars Bingo
Build your own Star Wars Lego ship

Make your own R2D2 - a BIG hit!

Treats like "Yoda Soda" and red/blue chocolate covered pretzel rods to be Lightsabers - another big hit!


Lots of Star Wars-loving friends!

3 comments:

pat pegram said...

Oh, those Jedi robes look so cute on those boys!

Quincy Sorensen said...

This looks likes some serious fun . . . what a cute birthday boy!

Unknown said...

Oh my, my son would LOVE this party! He is a huge Lego Star Wars fan right now. I was eyeing those cupcakes myself and wondering what was inside ;D Super fun!

I understand about the motivation to plan a b-day party. I feel that way and our first b-day of the year is in March!