Monday, November 17, 2008

Self-promotion


Many of you know that I've been making my paper Moravian Star ornaments for a long time. Every school teacher my children have had has received them at Christmas. I love them. My mom taught me how to make them and she learned from figuring out the instructions from a magazine. They have some sentimental value to our family as my parents grew up in Winston-Salem, NC where the Moravian village of Old Salem was frequently visited.

Anyway, I started a little side business that really took off last year of selling my Moravian stars. They are a unique and beautiful Christmas gift. My link to my etsy shop is on the left side of my blog. I also sell them on E-bay, but I prefer the homemade format of etsy and am trying to build up my feedback there. Anyway, if you're looking for a gift for hard-to-shop-for adults, it's an idea. Thanks....

No comments: