Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snow in November?

Yes, you read that right...we had snow flurries throughout the afternoon yesterday. The kids loved it. Good timing because we just pulled out our plethora of hats, mittens, gloves, and scarves we've collected over time from our 8 winters with kids up North. They have to get some use, so I'm hoping the early flurries foreshadow a winter with a few good snowstorms here.

I don't miss the cold, but I do miss the pretty snow.

Cameron was convinced that when he woke up this morning the snow would be up to his waist. Sorry, buddy. No such luck today.

A walk down memory lane...Dillon, Emily, and Cameron about to do some major sledding in Feb. 2006

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a comment for your last post, but I figured you might not see it if I put it there. Anyway, I still hang my stars that you made us on my tree every year. I think of you every time I do. They are beautiful.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Laura, I had fun reading your last few posts. Your home is beautiful and living on a cul-de-sac is so fun for you and your kids. I also love seeing the pictures of your dad. Good luck with your stars . . . what a special idea.