Sunday, November 9, 2008

What I'm Thankful For...

I've been on a blogging vacation lately...can you tell? It's because my kids have been "tracked out" from school (a year-round school term) for 3 weeks. With everyone home 24/7, blogging has gone to the back burner, but they will be heading back to school tomorrow. :) It's been a good track-out though. We had fun.

On several blogs lately, I've noticed people blogging each day about what they are thankful for. As I gave Sharing Time today in Primary, I really started to think about my blessings and decided it would be nice to "count my blessings" as we talked about today.

So here goes #1...





I'm thankful for my beautiful Lilly who is full of sweetness and spunk. This morning when I had to get up at 6:30 am to prepare a Sharing Time last minute because my fellow counselor wasn't feeling well, Lilly woke up a little bit after I'd started. She and I wrapped up together in our warm, fuzzy brown blanket at the computer and she smothered me with her version of kisses. We have to work on her puckering. She made my morning happy.

3 comments:

Marni said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It will be fun to keep up with your family now! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for the invite. I love reading people's blogs. Its such a good way to keep in touch with minimal effort. We have one too. neddonews.blogspot.com

Quincy Sorensen said...

Lilly definitely loves her mommy. I love those "kisses." Lilly reminds me of my niece Cozette . . . they must both be around the same age. (Cozette was born 8/29/07). Beautiful child!